You don’t need automotive experience to deliver exceptional customer experiences at BMW, just plenty of personality and a true passion for our cars.
Working at Wollaston Motors feels different to other careers – in or outside the automotive world. There’s the passion our team have for the Group’s world-famous brands. The collective pride in the quality of our design, technology and engineering. The satisfaction that comes from making every customer interaction memorable. And a sense of excitement about the future and what it holds. This is where to follow a career with the most forward-looking brands in automotive.
Your duties will include:
- Handling enquiries for bookings in our workshop via a variety of inbound channels including, phone, email and online platforms working to an 85% conversion rate
- Diary Management to maximise our workshop space along side the availability of loan cars and collection & delivery options
- Making proactive calls to existing customers to increase booking numbers and customer retention
- Ensure quotes for work are provided accurately and followed up with the customer by email and phone
- Providing the highest level of customer service, returning any calls within 30 minutes and managing expectations throughout the customer journey
- Checking to see if vehicles are affected by quality enhancement’s or recalls at point of booking.
- Handing over bookings to the service team with detailed notes to ensure customer expectations are fulfilled
- Capturing customer’s marking preferences.
As a Reservations Advisor, you will have proven experience in customer service and/or sales in order to meet customer expectations and anticipate their needs. You will be someone who is driven by achieving targets, like to use your own initiative to deliver outstanding service to the customer, and have excellent phone, organisational and preparation skills, coupled with a genuine passion for detail.
Part of the William Morgan Group, Wollaston Motors is passionate about continuing to build an environment where everyone feels valued, appreciated, and able to reach their full potential. Our benefits package is designed to do just that.
Join us in our mission is to deliver outstanding automotive services and you could benefit from on target earnings of £27,450 per annum, your birthday off, 30 days holiday, inclusive of bank holidays rising to 32 with service, 1,000's of retailer discounts with Torque, our engagement hub, paid time off to volunteer, life insurance, a cycle to work scheme and much more.