In February 2017 INEOS saw a gap in the market for an uncompromising off-roader. Since then, INEOS Automotive has proven as a serious contender in 4X4 development and manufacturing and have partnered with some of the biggest names in the automotive industry. May 2022 the launch of the production version of our capable and rugged 4X4 and around the world, customers are able to use the online configurator to build their Grenadier.
It is an enormously exciting time for the William Morgan Group to be partnering with INEOS Grenadier and we are now in a position to start building a brand-new team to achieve vehicle sales (new Grenadier product and used SUVs) and aftersales profit targets through the employment of excellent interpersonal skills and outstanding attention to customer care and service.
In the role of Customer Experience Executive, you would be responsible for:
• Selling vehicles, finance, service and accessories whilst abiding by strict compliance procedures using the TCF system.
• Handling all customer enquiries either arriving into the business or self-generated to a high standard. As a minimum meeting the customer expectation, the enquiry will be managed from beginning to end ensuring that the company’s internal databases are updated with outcomes and future actions.
• Demonstrating a strong product knowledge and speak confidently and effectively to existing and potential customers about our cars.
• Building and managing a personal database of customers.
• Creating and coordinating customer appointments (sales and aftersales)
• Communicating and liaising with customers from initial contact through purchase and the lifecycle of the product.
This role will be full time and based mainly in Northampton, but with regular travel to Oxford.
Looking after both Sales and Aftersales, you will need to be an excellent communicator and capable of multi-tasking and effectively prioritising your workload. You must be results driven, striving for outstanding performance and setting yourself challenging goals and targets.
What’s in it for you?
In return for your skills, dedication and passion for this role, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, a company vehicle, 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays rising with service, your birthday off, access to 1,000’s of retailer discounts through our recognition hub – Torque, Life Insurance Pension contribution, Cycle to Work Scheme as well as training and development from Grenadier.